Male Massage Therapists
Just wanted to share my two cents about being a male massage therapist...
50% of the therapists in our network are men and every single one of them is a master at what he does. If I were to go into a random spa and request a therapist by gender, I would request a male. Why? Because they have to be extremely good to get hired because Clients with a gender preference usually prefer women. Perhaps the only antidote is to propagate the knowledge that the average male therapist is extremely good because if he wasn't he'd have had to switch professions a long time ago.
- Pain and Massage: Is More Pain Really = More Gain?
- Which Massage Techniques Produce the Best Clinical Results?
- Soft Tissue Issues Experienced By Massage Therapists
- Best Business Practices for Gaining Clientele
- Improving Client-Therapist Matches
- What are the Biggest Issues Facing Massage Therapists in Your Area?