Need a little extra help with your health? Here are some of our favorite natural healers:
There are so many great things to do on Kauai. Here are some of our favorite outdoor activity providers:
Planning a wedding? Here are some of our favorite Wedding Service Providers:
Excited by all Kauai has to offer & hoping to dive deeper?
- Kauai By Stephanie: private concierge services
The weather on Kauai often varies radically from one side of the island to the other, so before you go out, check the weather! Especially if your plans involve the ocean...
Some of our favorite personal trainers:
Finding a good restaurant can be a fun challenge! Here are some of the places we like to eat:Hanalei:
- Hanalei Dolphin: Freshest, best fish on the island
- Hanalei Gourmet: Raucous atmosphere, good dinners
- Postcards: Fine dining, very good food
- Lappert's Ice Cream: Delicious, decadent flavors of homemade ice cream.
- Kilauea Bakery & Pau Hana Pizza: Local hang-out spot with baked goods, pizza, soup, and sandwiches
- Thai 2 Go: Roadside cart with very good thai
- Gopal's Creperie: Take-out vegan creperie... delicious, nutritious and good!
- Wahooo Seafood Grill and Bar: Fine dining featuring the excellent fresh local seafood.
- Kintaro's: The best sushi on the island. Also has teppan yaki and japanese menu. Usually packed.
- Hukilau Lanai: Very nice fine pacific fusion cuisine at very reasonable prices.
- JJ's Broiler: Delicious burgers and low-key american fare with a gorgeous view.
- Gingbua Thai Restaurant: Good Thai food with a beautiful and relaxing view overlooking Nawiliwili harbor.
- Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company: Soups, sandwiches, bakery & coffee.